20060213

fuckTERRY.

whenever afternoon comes, i'll get very pissed.
because that f**king man will come saying us again.
man what the f**k is wrong with that f**king bastard.
he wants me to scold all the f**king ugly words then he will be satisfied.
f**k.
today, he came in. the first thing he pissed us off.
we don't know what the hell is he doing la..
arrange schedule until all the staff came to work -.-
wth.
next thing he chased me, diana and tracy out of the office to have lunch.
man he just don't understand english la.
tracy waiting for a friend and yet he keep chasing us out.
then i was talking to huining, i didn't laugh or anything, for f**k he scolded me and chased me out of the office.
bloody F**K man.
ONE F**KING BASTARD!!
ok fine, im f**king out, f**ker. -_-
when i came back, he prob me abt the resign letter.
i said my mum past it to gary to pass it to laoma, he pissed me off again and say why i didnt give him..
isn't it the same?
why are you making a fuss over such a small matter?!
f**ker.
then he just pissed me off and said "aiya, sui ni bian la!"
wah totally pissed the hell out of me man.
ARG...
-_-
sigh..
meeting olivia at 7pm perhaps. sigh. : (
bored.
f**k the hell out of that bastard. wait till you really make me angry, i'm gng to scream the f**k out of you.
F**KER.
(ps: post censored.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home